||PCI Express Adapter
|Max Data Transfer Rate
||IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11n/g/b 2.4 GHz
||2 x Dual Band Detachable Antennas
||Support 64/128 bit WEP
||120.8 x 115.2 x 21.5 mm
||Operating Temperature: 0~40 degrees (32~104)
Storage Temperature: -40~70 degrees (-40~158)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
||PCI Express Adapter Archer T4E
Quick Installation Guide
802.11ac - Dual Band Wi-Fi for Faster Connections
TP-LINK's Archer T4E supports the advanced Wi-Fi standard of IEEE 802.11ac, offering 3 times transferring rates as IEEE 802.11n. You can send emails and browse the web with 2.4GHz network, while keeping the speedy 5GHz band free for gaming, HD streaming and other bandwidth intensive applications.
Greater Coverage with Beamforming
Beamforming technology smartly focuses Wi-Fi signals towards connected devices for stable connections and boosted range.
Heat Sink for Ultimate Stability
A heat sink helps to dissipate the thermal energy generated by the adapter, which in turn improves stability. Additionally, lower temperatures help to extend the product lifespan.
External Antennas for More Targeted signal
Two external antennas utilize the latest wireless technology to achieve stable connections and boosted coverage.
Simple software installation with the intuitive Utility on the provided CD
WAP,WPA/WPA2,WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards ensure your data is safe from intruders
Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP(32/64 bit)
In addition to the standard bracket, a low-profile bracket is also provided for mini tower computer cases
- Easy Installation – Plug the adapter into an available PCI-E slot to upgrade your desktop
- High-Speed Wi-Fi – Up to 1200 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds (867 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band)
- 802.11ac Dual Band – 3 times faster than the 802.11n standard, perfect for high-intensity network usage
- Beamforming – Wi-Fi signals are strengthened towards a certain direction where client exists
- Multiple-Size Brackets – Low profile and full height brackets are both provided, suitable for all PCs
- 2x2 MIMO – Users can easily access a high-speed wireless connection
- Broad Wireless Range – Two external antennas ensure greater Wi-Fi coverage and enhanced stability