Unmatched Power. Unmatched Creative Freedom
- CUDA Cores: 256
- Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance: 0.641 TFLOPS
- GPU Memory: 2 GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Memory Bandwidth: 32 GB/s
- System Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Display Connectors: mDP 1.4 (3)
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 256 CUDA Cores
- Resolution: Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution: HDR 5120 x 2880
- PSU Requirements: <30W maximum power consumption
- Dimensions: 2.713” H x 5.70”
- Outputs: 3 x Mini DisplayPort 1.4
3 x mDP to DVI (SL) adapters included
Nvidia Quadro P400—Delivers Great Mainstream Professional Application Performance.
The new NVIDIA Quadro P400 combines the latest Pascal GPU architecture with 2GB of ultra-fast on-board memory to deliver great performance for a range of professional applications. A single-slot, low-profile form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained chassis. Support for three 4K displays (4096 x 2160 at 60Hz) with HDR color gives you a wide visual workspace to view your work in extremely high resolution.
Professionals are increasingly looking to lower the total cost of their computing solutions. Today’s modern multi-application workflows require users to evaluate the impact of workstation functionality and performance against cost to ensure that any savings achieved by lower cost computing solutions will not result in schedule impacts and business loss.
With support for DisplayPort 1.4, the P400 can drive resolutions of up to 5K (5120 x 2880) at 60 Hz from a single cable. You can combine up to four Quadro GPUs in one system to simplify the deployment of display walls or other immersive display environments. DisplayPort 1.4 offers HDR color support, enabling brighter displays, more saturated colors and a greater than 10,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
- Designers and engineers can create models with larger numbers of assemblies and components, manipulating parts and assemblies with smooth, interactive graphics.
- Support for up to three 4K displays provides for an expansive desktop enabling designers to work with multiple apps simultaneously.
- Quadro P400 supports display resolution up to 5K.
Media & Entertainment Solutions
- Editors can work in real time with HDR content up to 5K full resolution.
- Artists working with 2D imagery can realize better performance with assets stored in dedicated high performance graphics memory.
- Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Combine multiple P400 cards to provide expansive visual workspaces.
- Architects can create larger models, viewing 2D and 3D designs and plans, interacting with them in realtime with no lag.
- Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.
GPU Performance Features
Pascal GPU Technology
Based on state-of-art 14nm FinFET process technology with 256 CUDA cores, the Quadro P400 provides performance and efficiency for CAD, DCC and visualization professionals in small and power efficient form factor.
Frame Buffer and Memory Bandwidth
2GB GDDR5 memory with up to 32 GB/s memory bandwidth delivers the performance boost and responsiveness demanded by entry level graphics applications.
Pascal Dynamic Load Balancing
Dynamically allocate GPU resources for graphics and compute tasks as needed to maximize resource utilization.
H.264 and HEVC Encode/Decode Engines
Deliver faster than realtime performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications with one dedicated H.264 and HEVC encode engines and a dedicated decode engine that are independent of 3D/compute pipeline.
NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
Achieve higher application performance without exceeding the power and thermal envelope of the board. Pascal GPU technology maximizes the boost potential of the GPU.
Image Quality Features
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Dramatically reduce visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies" with up to 64X FSAA for unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
16K Texture and Render Processing
Texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces to support applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
Pascal Memory Compression
Increase bandwidth by up to 20% by reducing the amount of data fetched from memory for each frame with fourth generation, lossless delta compression.
NVIDIA Quadro MOSAIC Technology
Transparently scale the desktop and applications across up to 4 GPUs and 16 displays from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality, optimized for still image visualizations and unified desktops.
Support three 4K monitors at 60Hz, or one 5K at 60Hz, the P400 supports HDR color for 4K at 60Hz for 10/12b HEVC decode and up to 4K at 60Hz for 10b HEVC encode.
Built in compatibility with High Dynamic Range (HDR) TV’s and Display devices (Windows only), whether it’s a custom application or video, which will be accelerated by the on chip 4K at 60Hz 10bpp HEVC decode or up to 4K at 60Hz for 10bpp HEVC encode.
NVIDIA NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
Gain unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity in single large display or multi-display environments.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provide a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Platform
Natively execute standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and APIs such as OpenCL, OpenACC and Direct Compute to accelerate techniques such as ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
NVIDIA Enterprise-Management Tools
Maximize system uptime, seamlessly manage wide-scale deployments and remotely control graphics and display settings for efficient operations. Multi-GPU Technology.
NVIDIA Multi-GPU Technology
Combine the visualization and interactive design capability of multiple GPUs by leveraging a mix of Quadro GPUs to dramatically improve the production workflow.