- GAMDIAS Element increases clicking speed by 20% and reduces keyboard clanking noise
- Fully mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Red switches with 50 million click life cycle
- 32-bit ARM Cortex premium micro-processor offers superior computing performance
- 512KB on-board memory for keys and profile assignments
- 13 additional macro keys
- Anti-ghosting with full N-key roll over
- On-the-fly macro recording
- Ergonomically designed wrist rest magnetically attaches to keyboard for gaming comfort
- Wrist rest doubles as a protective cover when keyboard is not in use
- Windows key lock during In-Game mode
- Built-in USB pass through port with additional 3.5mm earphone and microphone jacks for quick peripheral access
- Military grade braided cable with Gold-plated USB connector
Patented GAMDIAS ELEMENT is a rubber insert which is designed to increase the depression speed of keys, and dampen the keystroke clacking noise. It gives a cherry switch keyboard a brand new life that is beyond compare.
32-bit ARM Cortex premium micro-processor offers superior computing performance
512KB ON BOARD MEMORY
512KB on board memory stores up to 10 profile settings, unlimited on-the-fly macro key settings, and voice recording key.
ADDITIONAL 13 MACRO KEYS
Additional 13 keys for customized macro assignment (including mechanical thumb key)
USB pass-through and 3.5mm Audio/Mic jacks allow quick access to your multimedia and USB devices
MILITARY GRADE USB CABLE
Military grade braided cable with gold-plated USB connector.
TIME ALERT & COMMAND DISPATCH
Programmable keys for on-screen and audio alert timers, dispatch commands and sound effects.
QUICK-ATTACH WRIST REST
Ergonomic wrist rest provides comfort for prolonged game play and doubles as dust cover when not in use
Premium gold-plated mechanical switches guarantee reliability and trouble-free operation.
CHERRY MX SWITCHES
Cherry MX mechanical red switches provide a 50 million keystroke lifecycle
Six levels of illumination on individually backlit keys.
Ambidextrous key placement, tailored for the convenience of left and right handed users