Exceptionally Quiet, Superior Reliability, Great Value
Pure Power 11 600W CM offers peerless dependability and best-in-class features. Whether you’re assembling a very quiet system, upgrading an existing PC, or building a multi-GPU gaming system, your build will benefit from this PSU that simply has the best combination of features at a very popular price.
- 80PLUS® Gold efficiency (up to 92%)
- Two strong 12V-rails
- Stable operation thanks to Active Clamp and Synchronous Rectifier (SR) technology
- DC-to-DC conversion for even tighter voltage regulation under heavy cross-loading conditions
- Silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! fan
- Multi-GPU support with four PCIe connectors
- Cable management with flat cables for PCIe connectors and drives
- Full suite of top safety features
- Meets latest Intel® C6/C7, ErP and Energy Star guidelines
- Supports all Intel® and AMD™ processors
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
- Over power
- Over voltage
- Under voltage
- Over current
- Over temperature
- Short circuit
- 1 x ATX-Motherboard (20+4-pin)
- 1 x P4+4 (CPU)
- 4 x PCI-E 6+2-pin (GPU)
- 4 x PCI-E 6+2-pin (GPU)
- 3 x PATA 4 pin
- 6 x SATA 15-pin (HDD Drives)
- 1 x FDD (Floppy)
Compatability: ATX 12V 2.4
80 Plus Gold Certification
Very high operating efficiency
Pure Power 11 600W is certified 80 PLUS Gold with an efficiency rating of up to 92% – a truly outstanding level for this class of PSU. The most compelling benefit: lower power consumption and consequently lower costs, and cooler, quieter operation.
Power and Compatibility for your System
The best combination of features and performance at a very popular price
Pure Power 11 CM offers 600W of continuous power with two independent 12V rails for signal stability and four PCI express connectors for multi-GPU systems. It is suited to very quiet systems, for upgrading or building multimedia or multi-GPU gaming systems.
DC-to-DC, Active Clamp and Synchronous Rectifier
The use of Active Clamp and Synchronous Rectifier technologies provides very stable operation. The PSU is equipped with DC-to-DC conversion for even tighter voltage regulation under heavy cross-loading conditions. This ensures secure operation for next generation processors and graphics cards.
Exceptionally Silent Operation
Achieved by a silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! fan
The silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! fan is thermally governed to strike the best balance between effective cooling and quietness. Airflow-optimized fan blades reduce turbulence, enabling best-in-class quiet functionality and the almost inaudible operation that be quiet! is famous for.
Modular Cable Management with Flat Cables
Total convenience and design for your system
Pure Power 11 600W CM is certainly eye-catching. The modular cable management is enhanced with premium black, sleeved cables. The flat cables used for the PCI-express connection and drives simplify installation as well as keeping the system tidy.