ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter PCI-E x4 Card with Single RJ-45 Port and built-in QoS for use with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking delivers up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks
- Full Compatibility with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility
- Windows and Linux Support for flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2
- RJ45 Port easily upgrades your desktop to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network cables
- Prioritize Your Data with built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology, allowing you to prioritize bandwidth and supported data packets for a smooth online experience
- Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C (32F to 104F)
- Storage Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185 F)
- LED: Dual color Speed LED, Single color Link/ Act LED,
- Standards and Protocols:
- IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- IEEE 802.1p Priority Queuing
Interface(s): PCI Express 1 x 100Mbps/1Gbps/2.5Gbps/5Gbps/10Gbps RJ-45
Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking
XG-C100C uses next-generation 10GBase-T (10G) networking technology to deliver speeds of up to 10Gbps –10X faster than standard gigabit Ethernet. It enables ultra-fast 10Gbps network access for desktop PCs, so you can easily handle the most data-intensive tasks in your office or at home.
XG-C100C supports 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps networking standards. It's designed to provide you with the latest technology, while ensuring full backward compatibility with your existing network infrastructure. Full compatibility with Windows 10 and Linux Kernel 4.4 allows flexible OS integration.
RJ45 Port for Easy Migration
XG-C100C has a standard RJ45 LAN port so you can easily upgrade to 10Gbps networking using standard, readily available copper network cables, avoiding the need to install costly optical fiber cables.
Prioritize Your Games
Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology automatically prioritizes bandwidth for gaming packets, so you can enjoy a smooth, latency-free gaming experience.