- Keycaps feature polyoxymethylene (POM) rings for enhanced durability
- 23 anti-ghosting keys
- Anti-spill water flow channel
- Selectable 7-colour backlight with colour-cycling mode
- 4mm of key travel for tactile, responsive keystrokes
- 12 handy shortcut keys for common apps, plus a Start menu lock
The ASUS Sagaris GK100 Backlit Gaming Keyboard is a membrane keyboard with durable backlit keys. GK100 has a design that echoes that of the ASUS G11 gaming desktop, with red markings across the keyboard chassis.
Each key features a polyoxymethylene (POM) ring to reduce abrasion between the keycaps and the base of the housing. This special feature enhances durability, giving each key a 20-million-keystroke lifespan. Each key has 4mm of key travel for tactile, responsive keystrokes. Unlike most membrane keyboards, GK100 features anti-ghosting on 23 of the most commonly-used keys. And to keep things visually interesting, it also features a 7-color backlight with cycle mode.
And if you happen to spill your drink over the keyboard, a special water flow channel ensures water is directed away from the rubber dome of the keys, exiting through two drainage holes underneath the keyboard.