Product Details :
|Memory Type||DDR4 (Dual Channel)|
|RAM Speed||600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz|
|Storage||4 x SATA III|
2 x M.2
|Graphics||Integrated in the AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors|
|Graphics Port||1 x HDMI|
|Audio ||ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A|
|USB Port Supported||2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A , 6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 , 2 x USB 2.0|
|Internal I/O connectors||1 x Aura Addressable Strip|
1 x Aura RGB Strip
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x USB 2.0
2 x M.2 Socket 3
4 x SATA 6Gb/s
1 x CPU Fan
1 x Chassis Fan
1 x AIO_PUMP
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V
1 x 24-pin EATX
1 x Front audio
1 x Thermal sensor
1 x Clear CMOS
1 x System panel
1 x Thermal sensor
1 x Speaker
|Back Panel I/o Ports||1 x HDMI|
1 x LAN (RJ45)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen2
4 x USB 3.1 Gen1
3 x LED-illuminated audio jacks
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi GO! module
|PCL Express||2nd/1st Gen Ryzen CPUs:|
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
Ryzen w Vega GFX & 2nd/1st Gen Ryzen CPUs:
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
|Wireless||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
|Accessories||M.2 mounting kit|
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables
2 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Wi-Fi antennas
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x Cable ties pack
1 x Ext. cable for Addressable LED
1 x Panel cable
|Package Weight||1.4400 kg|
| Condition ||New|
AMD AM4 B450 ITX gaming motherboard with DDR4 3600MHz support, SATA 6Gbps, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, HDMI 2.0, dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2, M.2 heatsink and Aura Sync RGB LED lighting
- AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Fast memory and storage: Dual-channel DDR4 3600MHz (OC) and NVM Express® RAID supported.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips.
- Onboard M.2 heatsink: Cools M.2 drive to deliver consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability.
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A connectors.
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO support, plus ASUS LANGuard and GameFirst technologies.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor- made for your rig
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teams with Sonic Studio III to create an aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action.
- Gamer’s Guardian: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance.
Solid Hardware Specs for Gaming and More
Ripe for cooling with air or liquid, the ROG Strix B450-I Gaming gives you the flexibility to pair any Ryzen CPU and graphics card into a suitable chassis without worrying about thermals. And with all the latest tech onboard, there's less clutter in and around your build, leaving more space for accompanying hardware, gaming gear, and peripherals.
Design, Customization and Setup
Neat design touches, customization options, comprehensive validation lists, and the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry make building and personalizing a gaming rig with the ROG Strix B450-I wonderfully easy.
Tune your Rig the Way you Want
Whether it's overclocking, cooling, assigning network priorities, or tuning audio characteristics, the ROG Strix B450-I Gaming has the firmware options and software utilities to tailor your rig's performance for any type of gaming environment.
The Power of AMD
AM4 socket for AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics / Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
The AMD Ryzen™ processor is based on the innovative Zen core architecture and features up to eight cores and Radeon™ Vega integrated graphics. Together with dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 16 PCI Express® 3.0/2.0 lanes, these AMD AM4-socket processors deliver superb computing performance.
AMD B450 chipset
The AMD B450 chipset delivers high performance and flexibility with the latest AMD AM4-socket Ryzen™ processors. It also offers AMD StoreMI storage acceleration technology and provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen2 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, and four 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.