Wireless-N150 PCI Express Adapter
- Physical WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button quickly sets up a secure wireless connection.
- Software AP mode allows the WLAN card to act as a virtual access point, and connects your notebook, or other game consoles to the Internet.
- Support WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption methods for enhanced security.
- Package Contents: Dipole Antenna x 1, Low Profile Bracket, Support CD, Warranty card, Wireless LAN Adapter
- Modulation Technology: CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK, OFDM
- Wireless Security: 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS support
Easily Turn Your Desktop Wireless
The ASUS PCE-N10 is designed to provide complete end-to-end wireless performance from the server or server backbone to the switch infrastructure and down through to the desktop with the PCI Express connector. The PCE-N10 Wireless-N PCI Express Adapter provides wide compatibility, fitting with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x2, x8, or x16. Compared with standard PCI network cards, it offers increased bandwidth, reliability and more functionality, allowing you to enjoy a fast and advanced connection, such as downloading, making internet calls and video streaming.
Supports 64/128-bit WEP,WPA2-PSK,WPA-PSK,WPS security.
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
For quickly setting up a secure wireless connection, install the utility from the Support CD, then press the hardware WPS button on the PCE-N10 and click "next". Press the hardware WPS button on the router you would like to connect to, and that's it! After the utility finishes the setup procedure, the wireless connection is done!
Software AP Mode
Software AP mode allows the WLAN card to act as a virtual access point. The computer needs to be connected to a wired network using an Ethernet connection in order to provide network access to WLAN client.