- Protect your virtual machines; use the unique Shielded Virtual Machines
- Help secure admin credentials
- Protect the operating system
- Improve ability to detect attacks
- Isolate applications; help protect container-based applications with Hyper-V containers
- Trust your workloads to an enterprise-class hypervisor
- Reduce datacenter footprint
- Deploy applications on multiple operating systems with best-in-class support for Linux on Hyper-V
- Automate server management
- Control Windows servers from anywhere using Server management tools
- Create affordable business continuity
- Prioritize storage resources
Security at the OS level
Windows Server 2016 includes built-in breach resistance to help thwart attacks on your systems and meet compliance goals. Even if someone finds a way into your environment, the layers of security built into Windows Server 2016 limit the damage they can cause and help detect suspicious activity.
Evolve your infrastructure
Datacenter operations are struggling to reduce costs while handling more data traffic. New applications stretch the operational fabric and create infrastructure backlogs that can slow business. As organizations push the boundaries of highly virtualized environments, they can use Windows Server 2016 capabilities to meet operational and security challenges, freeing up IT resources to plan a strategy that uses the cloud for future applications and solutions.
Windows Server 2016 supports application innovation using container technology and microservices. Containers can help speed application deployment and streamline the way IT operations and development teams collaborate to deliver applications. In addition, developers can use microservices architectures to separate app functionality into smaller, independently deployable services, which make it easier to upgrade part of the app without affecting the rest.
Use the HTML Cheat Sheet for color picker, search for special HTML characters, get examples of the most common tags and generate any tags.